build script error?

  • Nicholas Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 11:04 PM
      There seems to be an bug or two in the current OS X parts of the make file (downloaded yesterday from CVS and from the vim.org website).  "make install" creates vim.app, but the contents that ought to be inside are placed in a folder next to it rather than under vim.app. In addition, many of the contents that ought to be (I think) under vim.app, including all the help files, syntax files etc.  are not placed anywhere at all that I can see.

      Best wishes,

      N.