Re: MacVim terminal

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2007

      2007/8/19, zoul <tomas.znamenacek@... >:
      > What are the plans regarding the "terminal" mode that can be run for
      > example by entering ":! bash"? Currently there is no cursor visible
      > and pressing the arrow keys messes up the display. Would it take a lot
      > of work to fix that? I am not going to run Midnight Commander inside
      > Vim, but I would love to run Hugs, for example. (Which is by all means
      > possible right now, it just is not the most convenient thing to do.)

      Interesting, I just noticed that vim-cocoa has similar problems. (Current
      carbon port shows cursor correctly, though). I think we need some help
      from Bram. What kind of functionalities gui_mac should provide to support
      this?

      I have not looked into "terminal support" myself, but I will add this to my todo list for MacVim.  If you figure out how this should work Jiang, then please let me know as well.

      /Björn