Re: mvim -d crashes

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2007

      > For the record: I haven't been able to reproduce this either.  Do
      > you still have this problem after deleting all but one instance of
      > MacVim from your hard drive?

      Hm, for some reason it does work now. I didn't really change much
      (deleted the old instance, but I don't think that changed much,
      changed my font from Monaco:h10 to Monaco:h12 and installed a
      colorscheme, but...). Strange.

      Yeah, I don't feel comfortable saying for certain that the old instance was causing this, but I don't have a better guess at this point in time.

      /Björn