MacVim bug: CTRL-Y doesn't work

  • Jeremy Conlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007
      While working in MacVim today I found another bug/feature that isn't
      implemented. From the help system:

      *CTRL-Y*
      CTRL-Y Scroll window [count] lines upwards in the buffer.
      Note: When using the MS-Windows key bindings CTRL-Y is
      remapped to redo.

      Last week I submitted another bug and it was promptly fixed in the
      next release. Thanks for the great work on this much needed
      improvement to Vim on the Mac.

      Jeremy