Re: MacVim menu problem ("Buffers")

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2007
      On 10/08/07, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:
      In this setting, MacVim works, menus look fine. *But* I cannot open
      any new (os x) windows (thus this is another bug). Adding an empty
      .vimrc makes this (Cmd-N) work again.

      Ok, thanks...I'll take a look at that.

      The problem was that Cmd-N et al. were bound to commands with <CR> in them; when you start without .vimrc and .gvimrc, Vim will run with cpoptions containing '<' and 'C', which means bindings like that fail.

      I have updated the system gvimrc file, so the next snapshot of MacVim will work properly.  Thanks again for bringing this problem to my attention.

      /Björn