Re: cscope and ctags

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2007

      I am enjoying MacVim. Thank you.

      But it would be much much better if cscope and ctags support is
      enabled since I use MacVim for my
      development and I just cannot use cscope and ctags.

      And I am currently having trouble building from scratch, so default
      support for these two would be really appreciated.  Thank you.

      Ok, I will compile the next snapshot with +cscope and huge features.  (Does anybody require support for anything else while I'm at it?)

      /Björn

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2007
        > Ok, I will compile the next snapshot with +cscope and huge
        > features. (Does anybody require support for anything else while
        > I'm at it?)

        python