Bug with MacVim and CTRL-O in insert mode.

  • Jeremy Conlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2007
      There is a bug in MacVim when using CTRL-O in insert mode.  From the online help:

      CTRL-O execute one command, return to Insert mode   *i_CTRL-O*

      Currently, when I push CTRL-O while in insert mode, the curser moves to the first column of the first line.

      Jeremy

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2007
        There is a bug in MacVim when using CTRL-O in insert mode.  From the online help:

        CTRL-O execute one command, return to Insert mode   *i_CTRL-O*

        Currently, when I push CTRL-O while in insert mode, the curser moves to the first column of the first line.

        Thank you for reporting this.  A fix will be included in the next snapshot.

        /Björn