Re: New MacVim Snapshot (r83)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2007

      2007/8/6, björn <bjorn.winckler@... >:
      > Nice.  But does it work to navigate through the sheets using the keyboard?
      > I think this is one of the biggest annoyances with the Carbon Vim port.

      Yes, you can navigate between each buttons with tab key and use space
      key to  confirm. But it seems the first button added automatically became
      the default button of that alert dialog (press Enter equals to hit that button).
      While the initial first responder is the last button added, this behavior needs
      to be corrected.

      Let me know when you fixed this problem and I will try to adapt your code to MacVim.

      For the input dialog window created by Interface Builder, do you know what's
      the "official" way to make a button default? Now I do this by setting it's key
      equiv. to \R.

      I looked at the Cocoa application tutorial at Apple's dev center and they also do this by setting "Enter" as the key equiv of the default button.  So I guess that makes it the "official" way. :)

      /Björn

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 7, 2007
        > For the input dialog window created by Interface Builder, do you
        > know what's
        > the "official" way to make a button default? Now I do this by
        > setting it's key
        > equiv. to \R.

        Untested: drag a connection from the enclosing window to the control
        and set it as the initialFirstResponder.