new Vim book

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Kim Schulz has written a book on using Vim The full title is:
      "Hacking Vim: A Cookbook to get the Most out of the Latest Vim Editor".

      I have written a bit of info about it on this page:
      http://iccf-holland.org/click5.html

      81. At social functions you introduce your husband as "my domain server."

    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hi all,

        > Kim Schulz has written a book on using Vim The full title is:
        > "Hacking Vim: A Cookbook to get the Most out of the Latest Vim
        > Editor".

        I bought a copy a few weeks ago and I can recommend it. It doesn't
        cover the basics in much detail, but describes many somewhat advanced
        features, many of which I didn't know before.

        Nico

        ps: I don't know Kim Schulz and have no advantages if you buy the
        book. It's just that I liked it :-)