'lines' defaults to 42

  • bjorn.winckler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      After upgrading to the latest version of the Vim source code I all of
      a sudden find that 'Rows' defaults to 42 (it used to be 24). I tried
      to figure out where this gets set, but I'm a bit lost, maybe somebody
      can give me a hint as to where it is modified?

      I did a trace and noticed that in gui_mch_prepare() 'Rows=24', but
      from gui_mch_init_check() and onwards 'Rows=42'. If I change
      my .gvimrc to say 'set lines=33', then upon gui_mch_open() 'Rows=33'
      as expected.

      /Björn