Hotkey for Already-Open Dialog?

  • Ted Pavlic
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20 1:31 PM
      I have a feeling this has already been answered somewhere.

      In Vim.app (i.e., gvim), if I open a file for which a swap file already
      exists, I am given the "What do you want to do with the swap file?" box,
      but I have no way to navigate through the dialog's buttons with my keys.
      The best I can do is click the default (to Open Read-Only) and then exit.

      Is there any way I can get that box to respond to my keystrokes?

      Additionally, when I do click "Quit", I am forced to press ENTER once
      before Vim exits. Is there any way I can get rid of that extra enter?

      Thanks --
      Ted

      --
      Ted Pavlic <ted@...>

    • Ted Pavlic
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22 11:04 AM
        This post was a mistake. It was in my "Unsent" for some reason, and got
        sent out the next time I opened Thunderbird.

        Sorry for the dupe...