Re: 7.1a.001 OSX colour scheme errors?

  • A.J.Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2007
      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      [...]
      > I'll add a specific line to copy rgb.txt.

      Just for the record, after reformatting the entries to a common format and
      sorting, a diff between my ~/.build/vim/vim71a/runtime/rgb.txt and my
      /usr/share/X11/rgb.txt shows no other difference than the header comment -- so
      I suppose copying it unconditionally oughtn't to harm the OSs where there
      already is an rgb.txt.

      Oh, and just for fun: I slapped together a syntax script for rgb.txt
      (attached). I use it with a zero-length ftplugin and a one-line detection
      autocommand in filetype.vim (which are not attached: the autocommand is: "au
      BufRead,BufNewFile rgb.txt setf rgb"); Bram, what do you think of it?

      Best regards,
      Tony.
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 12 , May 10, 2007
        Tony Mechelynck wrote:

        > Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > [...]
        > > I'll add a specific line to copy rgb.txt.
        > >

        > Just for the record, after reformatting the entries to a common format and
        > sorting, a diff between my ~/.build/vim/vim71a/runtime/rgb.txt and my
        > /usr/share/X11/rgb.txt shows no other difference than the header comment -- so
        > I suppose copying it unconditionally oughtn't to harm the OSs where there
        > already is an rgb.txt.

        Unless someone has an enhanced rgb.txt...

        > Oh, and just for fun: I slapped together a syntax script for rgb.txt
        > (attached). I use it with a zero-length ftplugin and a one-line detection
        > autocommand in filetype.vim (which are not attached: the autocommand is: "au
        > BufRead,BufNewFile rgb.txt setf rgb"); Bram, what do you think of it?

        Looks good. But I'll include it later. Needs some testing first.

        --
        From "know your smileys":
        :-E Has major dental problems