Re: Vim 7 no longer compiles on OS X

  • Jjgod Jiang
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 5:43 PM
      Hi Benjamin,

      2007/4/29, Benjamin Esham <bdesham@...>:
      > OK, I've resolved this problem. I had the ATSUI patch (http://
      > wiki.macvim.org/wiki/VimPatches/ATSUI) applied, and I think that it
      > somehow conflicted with patches 232 and 233. If I get time, I'll see
      > if applying the ATSUI patch now gives the same problems, but at least
      > my installation works again.

      I created a new patch against the latest SVN version (r252).Will you
      please try:

      http://wiki.macvim.org/wiki/VimPatches/ATSUI?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=atsui.patch

      and see if it works for you?

      Thanks.

      - jjgod.
    • Benjamin Esham
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2007
        Jjgod Jiang wrote:

        > Hi Benjamin,
        >
        > 2007/4/29, Benjamin Esham <bdesham@...>:
        >> OK, I've resolved this problem. I had the ATSUI patch (http://
        >> wiki.macvim.org/wiki/VimPatches/ATSUI) applied, and I think that it
        >> somehow conflicted with patches 232 and 233. If I get time, I'll see
        >> if applying the ATSUI patch now gives the same problems, but at least
        >> my installation works again.
        >
        > I created a new patch against the latest SVN version (r252).Will you
        > please try:
        >
        > http://wiki.macvim.org/wiki/VimPatches/ATSUI?
        > action=AttachFile&do=get&target=atsui.patch

        Hi Jjgod,

        Patching against the latest Vim 7.1 SVN works fine for me (i.e. both
        antialiasing and multibyte text work).

        Thanks a lot,
        --
        Benjamin D. Esham