Re: using mac drawers to display a directory

  • Panos Laganakos
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2007
      It would also be great, to add a graphical interface to plugins.

      A personal favorite would be, to use Nicolas' drawer for the
      project.vim plugin, which I use a lot.

      Not sure if that would add alot of overhead/make source diverge from
      the default vim sources, but hey, just a thought.

      --
      Panos Laganakos