case-sens in completion on Mac OS X

  • Ricardo SIGNES
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      I am running Vim 7.0.218, the latest build from macvim.org. I run the "vim"
      binary from inside the app bundle at the console to get my terminal vim.

      My filesystem is case-sensitive HFS+, but vim's filename completion acts
      case-insensitive. This is driving me CRAZY.

      If I have "lib" and "LICENSE" in a directory, and I hit "l<Tab>" I expect "lib"
      to be completed, but instead it wants me to choose between the two.

      How can I fix this?

      --
      rjbs