Mac GUI tabline v6 and a problem with the Vim's menu

  • Arnaud BARRÉ
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 3:00 PM

      I have compiled Vim (Vim 7.0.207) with the guitab.v6 patch on Panther
      (10.3.9).

      I have no problem during the compilation. All work greats ... But now
      I can't access to the Vim's menu (File, Edit, etc) .
      This problem is due to the patch because without it I can access to the menu.

      Anyone have the same problem on Panther or Tiger?

      Regards,

      Arnaud
    • Nicolas Weber
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 1:11 AM

        > I have no problem during the compilation. All work greats ... But now
        > I can't access to the Vim's menu (File, Edit, etc) .
        > This problem is due to the patch because without it I can access to
        > the menu.

        I can see it. I never use the menu, so I didn't notice. I'll fix it.
        Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

        Bye,
        Nico