Re: mac gui tabline v5

  • Arnaud BARRÉ
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi,

      I have compiled Vim with the guitab.v5 patch (Vim 7.0.201) on Panther
      (10.3.9). I have no problem when i use it and it works great!
      I just seen some display glitchs ...

      First : I launch Vim from GVim.app. I add a tab (:tabnew command). The
      panel appears. Now i want to resize my window. So I drag the right
      corner and i have some display problem. The border freeze. This
      problem appears just the first time you want to resize the window.

      Second : Vim is launched and i have 8 tab (8 is just an example). Now
      I resize my window to have the scrollbar in the panel. I use the
      scrollbar to see the last tab and now I increase the window to see all
      the tab. On my Mac the scrollbar doesn't desappear.

      Third : (but I'm not sure), On the wiki I can see the blue and withe
      color in the background panel. On my mac i have just a white
      background in the panel. Is is an option to have this white/blue
      background?

      Fourth : I love the panel and it work great. When i resize the panel i
      have some display problem (when iI increase the panel, a white
      rectangle appears just brefore the panel border refreshes. If I reduce
      the panel, the scrollbar and the panel move irregulary ... A video
      would be better than my incomprehensible description).

      The last ot the last : What about a panel which would be a little bit
      small. In some Mac applications, the panel extremity is not at the end
      of the window but the line before ... Look this picture for a better
      explanation http://www.panic.com/transmit/images/screen-t3-1.jpg

      Really thanks to enhance Vim.app Nicolas!

      Regards,

      Arnaud
    • Nicolas Weber
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi,

        Am 01.03.2007 um 16:59 schrieb Arnaud BARRÉ:

        > Third : (but I'm not sure), On the wiki I can see the blue and withe
        > color in the background panel. On my mac i have just a white
        > background in the panel. Is is an option to have this white/blue
        > background?

        That's a list style that's only supported on 10.4. You're using 10.3,
        so you get a plain white background.

        I'll take a look at your other points tomorrow (I only have 10.4, so
        I don't know if I'll be able to see them all). Thanks for your feedback.

        Bye,
        Nico