wiki downtime

  • Panos Laganakos
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hello,

      macvim wiki, will be down for an hour or so, 'cause we're switching to
      a better server.

      I'll let you know when everything is back to normal.

      --
      Panos Laganakos
    • Panos Laganakos
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
        The move is over.

        Waiting for Benji to add the record for wiki.macvim.org to work.

        --
        Panos Laganakos
      • Panos Laganakos
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
          Benji added the record so, wiki.macvim.org is now available.

          Enjoy!

          --
          Panos Laganakos