compilation problem

  • David Morel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13 7:01 AM
      I just got a brand new macbook and wanted to reinstall a few things, among
      which Vim. But i get this at compile time :

      checking --with-tlib argument... empty: automatic terminal library selection
      checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no
      checking for tgetent in -ltermlib... no
      checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
      checking for tgetent in -lcurses... no
      no terminal library found
      checking for tgetent()... configure: error: NOT FOUND!
      You need to install a terminal library; for example ncurses.
      Or specify the name of the library with --with-tlib.

      I must say I'm a bit puzzled, libncurses is there obviously. Any hints ?
      --
      David Morel