Re: updated vim binaries for OS X 10.3, 10.4

  • Troy Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 10:04:56AM -0500, Benji Fisher wrote:
      > Vim Mac fans:
      >
      > After too long a wait, I have posted updated binaries (vim 7.0.188)
      > at http://macvim.org/OSX/index.php#Downloading

      Thanks for the these...

      Could someone please tell me how to enable/use Nicolas Weber's GUI tab patch?
      I got the patch to apply to .188 sources, and it builds and runs but I don't
      see anything different with the app.

      Is there something obvious like a ./configure flag that I've missed ?

      I'm not being /completely/ lazy in asking as I have looked through the
      mailing list archives.

      thanks,

      -troy