updated vim binaries for OS X 10.3, 10.4

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Vim Mac fans:

      After too long a wait, I have posted updated binaries (vim 7.0.188)
      at http://macvim.org/OSX/index.php#Downloading . So far, I have
      versions for OS X 10.4 (universal) and 10.3 (PPC). I have some spare
      disk space on the iMac G4 that I am using now, and I found the
      installation disks for 10.2, so I plan to compile that version, too.

      --Benji Fisher
    • Panos Laganakos
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Thanks for the release Benji, looking good so far!

        --
        Panos Laganakos
      • Troy Arnold
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 10:04:56AM -0500, Benji Fisher wrote:
          > Vim Mac fans:
          >
          > After too long a wait, I have posted updated binaries (vim 7.0.188)
          > at http://macvim.org/OSX/index.php#Downloading

          Thanks for the these...

          Could someone please tell me how to enable/use Nicolas Weber's GUI tab patch?
          I got the patch to apply to .188 sources, and it builds and runs but I don't
          see anything different with the app.

          Is there something obvious like a ./configure flag that I've missed ?

          I'm not being /completely/ lazy in asking as I have looked through the
          mailing list archives.

          thanks,

          -troy