ezmlm warning

  • vim-mac-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2006
      vim-mac@... mailing list.

      at vim-mac-owner@....

      Messages to you from the vim-mac mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-mac mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-mac mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-mac-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-mac-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      4405

      Date: 19 Dec 2006 20:48:29 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-mac-return-4405-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
      Connected to 66.218.67.36 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
    • vim-mac-help@vim.org
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 22, 2007
        vim-mac@... mailing list.

        at vim-mac-owner@....

        Messages to you from the vim-mac mailing list seem to
        message I received.

        I will remove your address from the vim-mac mailing list,
        without further notice.

        I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-mac mailing list have
        bounced from your address.

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-mac-get.123_145@...>

        send an empty message to:
        <vim-mac-index@...>

        Here are the message numbers:

        4511
        4535
        4536
        4538
        4537

        Date: 10 Mar 2007 23:03:06 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-mac-return-4511-@...

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
        Connected to 66.218.66.166 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
      • vim-mac-help@vim.org

          Date: 29 Mar 2007 06:45:55 -0000
          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
          To: vim-mac-return-4587-@...

          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

          <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
          Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
        • vim-mac-help@vim.org

              Date: 17 May 2007 21:26:02 -0000
              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
              To: vim-mac-return-4669-@...

              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

              <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
              Connected to 66.218.66.72 but connection died. (#4.4.2)