TransBack patch for Vim 7

  • Niklas Lindström
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Hello all!

      I have made a quick attempt to get the (really neat) TransBack patch
      by Eckehard Berns (available at
      <http://macvim.org/OSX/files/patches/TransBack.diff>) to work for Vim
      7. It seems to work as expected for me now, so I attach my resulting
      patch against the vim7 subversion trunk (rev. 184) here.

      I must stress that I am not qualified to program or bugfix neither Vim
      nor its Carbon GUI code. The changes I made were purely pattern
      matching copy and paste operations. (I want to do what I can (if time
      permits) to help with testing though.)

      (Currently this patch conflicts with the (also really neat)
      guitab-patch by Nicolas Weber. It is fairly simple to manually apply
      the failing stuff (it's simply an offset issue), but I hope this can
      be fixed.)

      Best regards,
      Niklas Lindström