Emacs Ctrl-t option in VIM?

  • Rick Hogg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hello,
      Just a quick question, as searching online has given me nothing. Is there a VIM equivalent to the Emacs/Bash Control-t command that swaps the two previous characters (e.g. "sl"-->Ctrl-t-->"ls")?

      Thanks

    • John Love-Jensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
        Hi Rick,

        > Just a quick question, as searching online has given me nothing. Is there a
        > VIM equivalent to the Emacs/Bash Control-t command that swaps the two previous
        > characters (e.g. "sl"-->Ctrl-t-->"ls")?

        :nmap <F1> hhxpl

        Did you want that in insert mode?

        :imap <F1> <ESC>hxpli