Re: Re: Patch 7.0.065 (extra)

  • Adam Mercer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
      On 10/09/06, Nicolas Weber <nicolasweber@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > > Whilst this is very useful for in the editor window it also disables
      > > the left/right scrolling in the file open dialog. Is it possible to
      > > only disable the left/right scrolling in the editor window leaving it
      > > enabled for file dialogs?
      >
      > What do you mean with "file open dialog"? If I hit Cmd-O, I can use
      > the trackpad to scroll left/right in the file open dialog that
      > appears. Can you give exact steps to reproduce the problem?

      I open GVim and select Open from the File menu, then trackpad
      scrolling left and right doesn't scroll the file dialog left and
      right, only up/down trackpad scrolling works.

      Cheers

      Adam
    • Nicolas Weber
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
        Hi,

        > I open GVim and select Open from the File menu, then trackpad
        > scrolling left and right doesn't scroll the file dialog left and
        > right, only up/down trackpad scrolling works.

        works for me...which exact vim version (patchlevel) and Mac OS X
        version are you using?

        Thanks,
        Nico
      • Adam Mercer
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
          On 10/09/06, Nicolas Weber <nicolasweber@...> wrote:

          > works for me...which exact vim version (patchlevel) and Mac OS X
          > version are you using?

          Just updated to 7.0.099 and its working again, I must have been doing
          something strange with the previous builds.

          Sorry for the noise.

          Cheers

          Adam