Re: Patch 7.0.065 (extra)

  • Nicolas Weber
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006

      > Whilst this is very useful for in the editor window it also disables
      > the left/right scrolling in the file open dialog. Is it possible to
      > only disable the left/right scrolling in the editor window leaving it
      > enabled for file dialogs?

      What do you mean with "file open dialog"? If I hit Cmd-O, I can use
      the trackpad to scroll left/right in the file open dialog that
      appears. Can you give exact steps to reproduce the problem?

      Thanks,
      Nico
    • Adam Mercer
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
        On 10/09/06, Nicolas Weber <nicolasweber@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > > Whilst this is very useful for in the editor window it also disables
        > > the left/right scrolling in the file open dialog. Is it possible to
        > > only disable the left/right scrolling in the editor window leaving it
        > > enabled for file dialogs?
        >
        > What do you mean with "file open dialog"? If I hit Cmd-O, I can use
        > the trackpad to scroll left/right in the file open dialog that
        > appears. Can you give exact steps to reproduce the problem?

        I open GVim and select Open from the File menu, then trackpad
        scrolling left and right doesn't scroll the file dialog left and
        right, only up/down trackpad scrolling works.

        Cheers

        Adam
      • Nicolas Weber
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006

          > I open GVim and select Open from the File menu, then trackpad
          > scrolling left and right doesn't scroll the file dialog left and
          > right, only up/down trackpad scrolling works.

          works for me...which exact vim version (patchlevel) and Mac OS X
          version are you using?

          Thanks,
          Nico
        • Adam Mercer
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
            On 10/09/06, Nicolas Weber <nicolasweber@...> wrote:

            > works for me...which exact vim version (patchlevel) and Mac OS X
            > version are you using?

            Just updated to 7.0.099 and its working again, I must have been doing
            something strange with the previous builds.

            Sorry for the noise.

            Cheers

            Adam