Transparency patch for 7.0

  • Kurt Hindenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hello,
      Has anyone forward ported the transparency patch[1] to vim 7.0? I ported
      the very old patch[2], but the transparency of the entire window is not what
      I want.
      Regards,
      Kurt

      2: http://macvim.org/OSX/files/patches/transparency.diff
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
        On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 07:59:34PM -0400, Kurt Hindenburg wrote:
        > Hello,
        > Has anyone forward ported the transparency patch[1] to vim 7.0? I ported
        > the very old patch[2], but the transparency of the entire window is not what
        > I want.
        > Regards,
        > Kurt

        > 2: http://macvim.org/OSX/files/patches/transparency.diff

        A couple of people have expressed interest in porting the patch,
        but I do not think that anyone has carried through on it yet.

        --Benji Fisher