Re: Re: This script crash with Vim70

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2006
      I do not have time today to look into this myself. With vim 7.0,
      you can add

      :set verbose=20 verbosefile=~/vimlog.txt

      to the top of your vimrc file. Then, after vim crashes, you should be
      able to look at vimlog.txt and figure out what was going on when it
      crashed.

      I do not think I mentioned any patches.

      HTH --Benji Fisher