(mac patch) Make scrollbars proportional, remove help item from context menu, minor cleanup

  • Nicolas Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006

      here's a cosmetic patch for vim mac. It does the following things:

      1. It makes the scrollbars proportional (by calling SetControlViewSize
      () in gui_mch_set_scrollbar_thumb())
      2. It removes the useless disabled "Help" entry from the context menu
      (by passing kCMHelpItemRemoveHelp to ContextualMenuSelect() - this
      does only work in OS X)
      3. It removes the call to MoreMasterPointers(), this call is ignored
      on OS X (cf. http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/
      Reference/Carbon_Spec_Porting/Memory_Manager.html for example).

      Cheers,
      Nico
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
        Nicolas Weber wrote:

        > here's a cosmetic patch for vim mac. It does the following things:
        >
        > 1. It makes the scrollbars proportional (by calling SetControlViewSize
        > () in gui_mch_set_scrollbar_thumb())
        > 2. It removes the useless disabled "Help" entry from the context menu
        > (by passing kCMHelpItemRemoveHelp to ContextualMenuSelect() - this
        > does only work in OS X)
        > 3. It removes the call to MoreMasterPointers(), this call is ignored
        > on OS X (cf. http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/
        > Reference/Carbon_Spec_Porting/Memory_Manager.html for example).

        Thanks, I'll add it to my todo list.

        243. You unsuccessfully try to download a pizza from www.dominos.com.