Using scripts with vim on terminal

  • jose neta
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 6:31 AM
      Hello!
      Here I am again. Before install gvim 7 with perl-support, bash-support and
      cvim scripts. Please can you tell me if I can use those scripts without
      install the gvim7.
      Thank you

      --
      JPN
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28 5:07 AM
        On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 02:31:07PM +0100, jose neta wrote:
        > Hello!
        > Here I am again. Before install gvim 7 with perl-support, bash-support and
        > cvim scripts. Please can you tell me if I can use those scripts without
        > install the gvim7.
        > Thank you

        There were some problems with the perl-support and bash-support
        scripts with vim 7.0 on the Mac. At least one, and probably both, of
        those scripts have been changed to fix the problem; make sure you get
        the latest version. I do not know about the cvim script.

        HTH --Benji Fisher