Receipt of payement to paypal@creative.com

  • PayPal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2006
      [1]PayPal Header

      Notice of Account Review Necessity

      Read this notice thoroughly and follow the instructions.

      Why did I get the notice?
      You have been sent this notice because the records of PayPal database
      indicate you are a current or former PayPal account holder. PayPal is
      conducting a periodic update of the database record. To ensure your
      account's security, it is important that you provide us accurate
      information. Please take a moment to verify the information we have on file.
      This notice provides instructions on how to confirm your PayPal account.

      What should I do now?

      We sincerely ask you, as a PayPal account holder, to login to your account
      and give us the necessary information. Complete the necessary verification
      tasks within 5 days, or your account might get temporarily suspended.
      Proceed with the link below.

      [2]Click here to confirm your account

      We apologize for your inconvenience.

      Thank you for your support,
      PayPal Accounts Department

      Please do not reply to this email. Anything you send to this address cannot
      be answered. For assistance, [3]login to your PayPal account and choose the
      "Help" link in the footer of any page.
      To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your
      preferences [4]here.
      PayPal Email ID PP571

      Protect Your Account Info
      Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.
      To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new
      web browser and type in the PayPal URL to be sure you are on the real PayPal
      site.
      For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our
      [5]Security Tips
      Protect Your Password
      You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal
      employees.