Re: Scripts with OS X tigger

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
      Did you quit and restart vim after changing BASH_Root back to
      'B&ash.' ?

      Again, what happens when you try to create your own menu? After

      :amenu Foo.Bar <Nop>

      do you see a Foo menu?

      It might be worth running the BASH_InitMenu() function in debug
      mode:

      :debug call BASH_InitMenu()

      and so on. (The prompt in debug mode is "> " .)

      HTH --Benji Fisher