macguitabline patch v4 on macvim.org

  • Nicolas Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006

      sorry that I send this on the list, my mails bounce if I mail Benji
      directly...

      Benji, the link to v4 of the patch still points to v3.

      Bye,
      Nico
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
        On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 02:40:43PM +0200, Nicolas Weber wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > sorry that I send this on the list, my mails bounce if I mail Benji
        > directly...
        >
        > Benji, the link to v4 of the patch still points to v3.
        >
        > Bye,
        > Nico

        Thanks for catching that. I just fixed it. I guess I was
        unusually rushed and/or bleary-eyed when I posted it: I also used
        "configure" instead of "#configure" for the link within the page, and I
        forgot to make the file world-readable.

        --Benji Fisher