macguitabline patch v4

  • Nicolas Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 6:56 AM

      here's the fourth version of the guitabline patch for mac os x. I
      removed some dead code, and, more importantly, changed the code that
      it runs on 10.2 - 10.3 without changes (I could only test 10.3,
      though). There was a call to a 10.4-only function
      (DataBrowserChangeAttributes()), this function is now loaded at
      runtime. Furthermore, the patch is against the current svn version.

      Apply with -p0 in vim's root directory.

      Some feedback, especially for 10.2 and 10.3 systems, would be nice :-)

      Bye,
      Nico
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19 5:45 AM
        On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 03:56:03PM +0200, Nicolas Weber wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > here's the fourth version of the guitabline patch for mac os x. I
        > removed some dead code, and, more importantly, changed the code that
        > it runs on 10.2 - 10.3 without changes (I could only test 10.3,
        > though). There was a call to a 10.4-only function
        > (DataBrowserChangeAttributes()), this function is now loaded at
        > runtime. Furthermore, the patch is against the current svn version.
        >
        > Apply with -p0 in vim's root directory.
        >
        > Some feedback, especially for 10.2 and 10.3 systems, would be nice :-)
        >
        > Bye,
        > Nico

        I have posted this version of the patch at
        http://macvim.org/OSX/files/patches/guitab.v3.diff
        I am pretty busy for the next two weeks, but I will try to find time to
        test it on 10.3 unless someone beats me to it.

        --Benji Fisher