Mapping Command key as Ctrl Key

  • rvprasad
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006

      I am new to Mac and I was wondering if there is an easy way to map the
      Command key to be used instead of Ctrl key for Vim commands, e.g used
      Command-[ instead of Ctrl-[ to get to command mode from insert mode.

      Thanks

      - VPR

      Sent from the Vim - Mac forum at Nabble.com.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
        On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 04:35:53PM -0700, rvprasad wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am new to Mac and I was wondering if there is an easy way to map the
        > Command key to be used instead of Ctrl key for Vim commands, e.g used
        > Command-[ instead of Ctrl-[ to get to command mode from insert mode.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > - VPR

        I think this is #5 in the FAQ list:

        http://macvim.org/OSX/index.php#FAQ