mac guitabline v3

  • Nicolas Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006

      this fixes the warnings. Apply with -p0 (NOT -p1).

      Bye,
      Nico
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
        On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 08:35:23PM +0200, Nicolas Weber wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > this fixes the warnings. Apply with -p0 (NOT -p1).
        >
        > Bye,
        > Nico

        Again, the attachment gets stripped from the copy sent to the
        vim-mac mailing list, so I will post the updated patch to
        http://macvim.org/OSX/index.php#configure .

        HTH --Benji Fisher
      • Tim Stebbing
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2006
          is there any idea on when this will be merged into mainline and packages be
          available? I think it is a pretty desirable feature

          --
          Timothy J Stebbing