re: gui tabline for mac

  • Tim Stebbing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      I read your notes about the two options for the tabline, and I'd like to
      (for whatever its worth) vote against the drawer option. I run gvim at 161 x
      30 (two 80 char buffers + 1 char for the line down the middle) and on a
      widescreen macbookpro this leaves no room for a drawer, I see vertical space
      as being far less limiting for the various ways people use vim, worst case
      you lose one or two lines of buffer height, but if I can't work with dual
      buffers I would not use the tab feature.

      thanks for the awesome work getting gui tabs this far.

      -tjs

      --
      Timothy J Stebbing