Re: help with vim

  • @ Rocteur CC
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2006

      For answer 1) below, could someone more savvy than I am with GUIs
      please show some examples of what you could put in your .vimrc so
      that you can save window size and colour schemes and fonts etc. I am
      in fact talking about gvim here not vim. so perhaps .gvimrc

      Or a link to the help file.

      Thanks in advance,

      Jerry

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2006
        Please do not mix top-reply with bottom-reply. I have edited the
        quoted e-mails below to make them consistent.

        You could put some lines like these in your vimrc or gvimrc file:

        colors peachpuff
        set lines=44 columns=90
        set gfn=Andale\ Mono:h9

        HTH --Benji Fisher