UI annoyances

  • Ned Konz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 2:28 PM
      Has anyone here got the Mac programming experience to fix this human
      interface problem:

      When gvim pops up a dialog, you can't use the keyboard to choose an
      option! Seems kinda silly to have to grab the mouse while using an
      editor that's expressly designed to keep from having to use a mouse...

      Could we respond to keystroke shortcuts in these dialogs?

      For instance, when opening a file that's already being edited (or whose
      edit session has crashed), we get a dialog offering several choices
      (open read-only, delete, etc.).

      I'd like to just hit
      or

      rather than having to grab my mouse...