Re: FW: external.exe for OS X

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006
      On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 06:42:18AM -0700, Furash Gary wrote:

      > One of the best utilities ever is the external exe thing that lets you
      > copy text any windows app to a vim screen, then saves the result back -
      > letting you use vim everywhere.
      >
      > Is there a similar tool for OSX?

      I do not know of such a thing. I will forward this to the vim-mac
      list to see if anyone there knows something. If I understand correctly,
      you want a more convenient method than copying text to the system
      clipboard, starting Vim.app, pasting the text, editing, yanking the
      buffer to the clipboard, and pasting it to the original application,
      right?

      HTH --Benji Fisher