menu problem

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      I compiled a Carbon version of vim with -DMACOS_X_UNIX. One problem
      is that the main Vim menu does not work. You can quit from the file menu,
      but not from the Vim menu, nor with Command-Q. In the pre-OS X version
      of Vim, I could map Command-Q with <D-Q>, but this does not seem to work.
      I am afraid that Mac uses who are new to vim will be annoyed by this sort
      of incompatibility. I really want the -DMACOS_X_UNIX so that I can :!tex
      % from within vim.

      --Benji Fisher

      P.S. Sorry about the aborted version of my previous note. Unpredictable
      things happen when my palm brushes against the touch pad of my laptop.