Re: Can't input text width into dialog

    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2006
      On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 01:33:23PM -0400, Adam Mercer wrote:
      > On 30/04/06, Jun T. <takimoto-j@...> wrote:
      > >At 12:04 -0400 06.4.26, Adam Mercer wrote:
      > >>Does anyone else see this problem?
      > >
      > >Yes, it also happens in PPC Mac, and also in some other dialogs.
      > >
      > >It does not happen if vim7 is built without multibyte support,
      > >but I don't know why.
      >
      > Thanks, that works on my Intel Mac as well

      Thanks for reporting the problem, and the work-around. Bram has
      fixed the problem (I think) and it should work in the next snapshot. In
      fact, it looks as though 7.0g01 has already been released.

      This has not been tested on an Intel Mac yet. Any volunteers? If
      you compile with "big" or "huge" features, then you will get multibyte
      support, and (if the change is included in this snapshot) dialogue boxes
      should now work.

      --Benji Fisher