Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: still no antialiasing in 7.0g

Expand Messages
  • Alex Knaub
    ... set nomacatsui antialias set termencoding=macroman set encoding=latin1 set fileencodings=utf-8 works perfectly for me
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      2006/4/30, David Morel <david.morel@...>:
      >
      > Le 30 avr. 06 à 23:18, Benji Fisher a écrit :
      >
      > > On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 11:03:02PM +0200, David Morel wrote:
      > >> Hi,
      > >>
      > >> I just downloaded vim 7.0g hoping the antialiasing issue was solved,
      > >> alas it is not :) Still have aliased fonts on Tiger.
      > >>
      > >> I noticed, compiling from sources, that disabling multibyte support
      > >> enables antialiasing again. But then i lose the accented
      > >> characters...
      > >>
      > >> D.Morel
      > >
      > > As I just wrote in a separate post, font rendering is still known
      > > to be problematic. I see a difference when I
      > >
      > > :set antialias
      > >
      > > on my 10.3 and 10.4/PPC machines, but this causes problems with
      > > certain
      > > fonts. With
      > >
      > > :set nomacatsui noantialias
      >
      > great ! her's the (apparently) winning combination on my setup :
      >
      > :set nomacatsui antialias
      > :set termencoding=macroman
      > :set encoding=latin1

      set nomacatsui antialias
      set termencoding=macroman
      set encoding=latin1
      set fileencodings=utf-8

      works perfectly for me
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.