Re: Universal vim7.0e.02

  • Afternoon
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      > also fixed the mapping problems I was having.

      Interestingly, this build also fixes the strange mappings of <D-Left>
      et al that I saw last night. Backspace is still broken, but that
      seems a perennial problem.

      ________________________________
      We're cycling through Cambodia to raise money for Oxfam, help us
      raise £5,200!
      http://cambodiachallenge.org/
    • David Morel
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006
        Le 1 mai 06 à 12:58, Afternoon a écrit :
        > Backspace is still broken, but that seems a perennial problem.

        What kind of backspace problem ? I had several which seem all solved
        now.

        D.Morel