Re: Universal vim7.0e.02

  • Erik Westra
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      Hi Adam,

      > I've got a python enabled universal build at
      >
      > http://tier2.phys.ufl.edu/~ram/vim

      Thanks! That's fantastic -- I tried downloading your version of vim
      7.0g, and it not only included Python support, but also fixed the
      mapping problems I was having. And it even fixes a long-standing
      problem I had with "set clipboard=unnamed" (which has been broken in
      vim version 6.x for the last year or so).

      Thanks a million. I'm an extremely happy camper now!

      - Erik.
    • Afternoon
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006
        > also fixed the mapping problems I was having.

        Interestingly, this build also fixes the strange mappings of <D-Left>
        et al that I saw last night. Backspace is still broken, but that
        seems a perennial problem.

        ________________________________
        We're cycling through Cambodia to raise money for Oxfam, help us
        raise £5,200!
        http://cambodiachallenge.org/
      • David Morel
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2006
          Le 1 mai 06 à 12:58, Afternoon a écrit :
          > Backspace is still broken, but that seems a perennial problem.

          What kind of backspace problem ? I had several which seem all solved
          now.

          D.Morel