a system vimrc file for Mac OS X

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2001
      I'll try again. Also, a clarification: this vimrc file tries to
      solve one problem in the terminal version (no colors) and one problem in
      the Carbon version (unsatisfactory setting for $PATH).

      If the attachment works, you should be able to save it as is. If
      you use the in-line version below, you will have to replace all the
      "<Esc>" (five characters) with raw escape characters. (Suggestion: use
      the system clipboard to cut and paste into vim. In Insert mode, enter a
      raw escape as <C-V><Esc>. You can also save this e-mail and then edit
      it. If you are using Mail.app then the text is saved as rtf. You can
      open it with TextEdit.app and convert it to plain text.)

      --Benji Fisher