Re: vim 7.0e binaries posted on macvim.org

  • Adam Mercer
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20 10:58 AM
      On 20/04/06, Benji Fisher <benji@...> wrote:

      > Shouldn't that be Monaco:h10 ? I get an error message when I try
      > Monaco\ 10.

      Strange as Monaco\ 10 works for me.

      I've put screen shots of what I get up at http://www.phys.ufl.edu/~ram/vim

      vim1.png shows what I get using your build and mine using my .vimrc
      (which is also at the above location)

      and vim2.png shows what I get after

      :set gfn=Monaco:h9
      :set anti!
      :set anti!

      in each version. In my build the antialiasing works whereas in yours it doesn't.

      There is also a diff showing the difference between my version and the
      vim70e02 snapshot. My build is configured using the following flags

      ./configure --with-features=huge --enable-gui=carbon \
      --with-mac-arch=both --enable-perlinterp --enable-pythoninterp

      My univeral binary is also there.

      > I do not get a warm feeling for Apple when I learn that the
      > universal binary that I compile behaved differently from the binary that
      > you compile. :-(

      I agree, if you need any more information let me know.

      Cheers

      Adam

      PS: I have also tested both builds on my 10.4.6 Powerbook G4 and get
      the same results.