Re: vim-7.0d

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13 6:42 AM
      On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 01:06:28PM +0200, Andre Berger wrote:
      > * Alex Knaub (2006-04-12):
      > >
      > > The font problems and bocken antialiasing are on PPC Macs (OS X
      > > 10.4.6) too.
      >
      > I can confirm that.

      I did not notice any problems on my PPC Macs until I tested today.
      I have two, running OS X 10.3.9 and 10.4.5.

      In my testing, problems show up only when I set 'guifont' to
      certain values. If I keep the default (empty) or Courier:h10 or
      Courier:h12, I do not see any problems. If I set it to Courier:h11 or
      Monaco:h11, then I begin to see problems with font rendering.

      Is this consistent with what others see? On Intel Macs, are there
      problems even with

      :set gfn=

      (the default)?

      --Benji Fisher