Re: Completion very slow

  • 4mir Salihefendic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi Bram

      I am interested in completion... Thah is, it really doesn't solve the
      problem that I can type while it searches. In my opinion the lazy
      approach is much more usable. Maybe one could optimize the Vim 7.0
      approach so it only searches for the next/previous 5 matches.

      Kind regards
      Amir -- http://amix.dk/