Intel Issues

  • Erik Dahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      I thought I had vim 7b working on my intel box but I see strange
      redraw where the character being redrawn is offset by half its width.

      I have a working version of 6.4 from following

      which is basically:
      Edit src/os_mac.h by removing lines 97-99:
      export CFLAGS="-O -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -arch
      i386 -arch ppc"
      ./configure --disable-dependency-tracking --enable-multibyte --enable-
      gui=carbon
      make
      make install

      But this version doesn't have things like undo history, readline
      support on the command line etc... I'm a total newbie to building
      vim. How do I get these features into my 6.4 build? I tried adding
      --with-features=huge to the ./configure but didn't seem to work.

      Any help appreciated!

      -EAD